CareerWorks: Greater Newark Workforce Funders Collaborative creates innovative, sustainable workforce partnerships northern New Jersey that enable low-skilled workers to advance in careers and businesses to compete.
- 4 Workforce Partnerships;
- Engages more than 25 Employers;
- Supports 2 of New Jersey’s high-growth sectors – healthcare and transportation, logistics and distribution (TLD);
- Has trained more than 500 low-skilled adults since its inception; slated to train 300 more in the next two years;
- Unique value proposition – employer-centric strategies based upon employers’ demand for skills.